We believe in the power of prayer. Join us virtually or in person to pray together as one voice and one body.
We welcome you to join us virtually for online morning prayer meetings on Tuesday to Saturday of each week at 7:00AM. See below for the appropriate links depending on your preferred language between English and Korean.
We also offer Tuesday night prayer meetings at 8:00PM each week and invite you to pray with us as one of our pastors gives a short message and we pray over corporate topics.
Our in-person services take place at the same times as the above online services, however, with strong adherence to state mandated and recommended Covid-19 guidelines. Please note that you must sign up in advance because each service is limited to a certain number of attendees. See below for our complete list of guidelines that we follow very closely:
- While there is no particular cutoff time for prayer meeting sign ups, we ask that you sign up as soon as you can
- Please note that you will not receive a confirmation email for prayer meetings
- Each prayer meeting is limited to 20% of total capacity or 100 people (whichever is less)
- All attendees will remain seated 6 feet apart by families or individuals
- Face masks are required to cover your nose and mouth at all times
(keep in mind worship leaders and speakers at the pulpit will momentarily remove their masks to sing/speak)
- Families must sign up each parent individually
(children should be assigned to one parent, not both)