We have several different options for you to choose from in order to join us for virtual or in-person service.
We are currently offering online and in-person services. For in-person services, we are following all state-mandated Covid-19 regulations.
Our in-person services take place at the same times as the above online services, however, with strong adherence to state mandated and recommended Covid-19 guidelines. Please note that you must sign up in advance and secure a spot in order to enter the building because each service is limited to a certain number of attendees. See below for our complete list of guidelines that we follow very closely:
- You must sign up by Saturday 6PM to attend that week’s Sunday service
- You should receive a confirmation email several hours later around Saturday at 9PM
- Each service is limited to 20% of total capacity or 100 people (whichever is less)
- All attendees will remain seated 6 feet apart by families or individuals
- Face masks are required to cover your nose and mouth at all times
(keep in mind worship leaders and speakers at the pulpit will momentarily remove their masks to sing/speak)
- Families must sign up each parent individually
(children should be assigned to one parent, not both)